7123 New Town Rd, Waxhaw
Former Summer Camp for Kids, thousands of feet of walking trails, existing camp building almost 4000 sq ft enclosed, another 4000+ sq ft under roof. A peninsula of three plus build-able acres. Currently 3 fireplaces provide heat, A/C is provided by window units. Central HVAC can be added above ceiling. This property has had a $50,000 price reduction since prior listing in 2018.
- MLS® #3479093
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,967
- Year Built1994
- TypeSingle Family Residential
- ParkingDriveway, Carport - 3+ Car, Parking Space - 3+
- ExteriorWood, Log, Metal
- Exterior FeaturesGazebo
- Lot DescriptionOpen/Cleared, Pond/Land Site, Private, Trees, Flood Fringe Area, Flood Plain/Bottom Land, Stream/Creek
- Date ListedFebruary 28th, 2019
- Days on Market177
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address7123 New Town Rd
- Zip Code28173
- AppliancesCeiling Fan(s), Electric Range/Oven
- HeatingMultizone A/C
- FireplacesFAMILYRM, Great Room, Rec Room, Wood Burning
- ElementaryNew Town
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage
The data relating to real estate on this Web site derive in part from the Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc. IDX program. Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither Keller Williams Southpark nor any listing broker shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties they may be interested in purchasing. © 2019 Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 5:13pm CDT.