500 Mercury St, Charlotte
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! Great piece of property in the heart of NODA located on the corner of Mercury and North Davidson streets (Mercury is the street between 36th and 37th Streets) with a large frontage presence on North Davidson. Ripe with investment potential with new multi-family housing behind it and all the NODA restaurants in close proximity (Boudreaux's Louisiana Kitchen is less than .1 miles away via sidewalk). Amazing long term potential as well as NODA light rail stop is less than .2 miles away! Price is based on new County appraisal this year: $431,300 land value & $76,500 home/shed value. Former cute 1 BR/1BA rental home ($1,350/month in 2019) ready to be utilized for highest & best use. No HOA. Unbelievable opportunity for the right investor to own a key piece of land in bustling NODA!
- MLS® #3509943
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage685
- Year Built1926
- TypeSingle Family Residential
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fenced Yard, Firepit, Storage Shed/Outbuilding
- Lot DescriptionCity View, Corner Lot
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Date ListedMay 21st, 2019
- Days on Market118
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address500 Mercury St
- SubdivisionThe Arts District
- Zip Code28205-1141
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-Ins, Cable Available, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCable Prewire, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer Hookup, Electric Range/Oven, Range/Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air, Gas Hot Air
- ElementaryVilla Heights
- Listing OfficeBDF Realty, Inc.
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of September 16th, 2019 at 9:58am CDT. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.