20304 Cathedral Oaks Dr, Cornelius
Beautiful two-story, 5 bedroom home with open floor plan! Gorgeous two-story great room, master on main, hardwoods throughout main living space. Large open kitchen featuring island with gas cooktop, wall oven and bay windows around breakfast area! 2nd Master upstairs! Great double tiered deck in rear fenced yard with gazebo. Cul de sac location, private backyard!
- MLS® #3527019
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,298
- Year Built2000
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage - 3 Car, Garage Door Opener, Keypad Entry, Side Load Garage
- WaterfrontBoat Ramp – Community, Boat Slip – Community, Pier, Retaining Wall
- Exterior FeaturesGardenTub, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Tray Ceiling, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Date ListedJuly 8th, 2019
- Days on Market39
- Address20304 Cathedral Oaks Dr
- SubdivisionCrown Harbor
- Zip Code28031-6814
- AppliancesCeiling Fan(s), Cable Prewire, Cooktop Gas, Disposal, Dishwasher, Ice Maker Connection, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer Connection
- HeatingCentral Air, Gas Hot Air, Multizone A/C, MultiZone Heat
- HighWilliam Amos Hough
- Listing OfficeHillco & Associates
The data relating to real estate on this Web site derive in part from the Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc. IDX program. Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither Keller Williams Southpark nor any listing broker shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties they may be interested in purchasing. © 2019 Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 2:43am CDT.