9815 Highlands Crossing Dr, Charlotte
Hard to find in this price range true single family home in the heart of Ballantyne , tons of character, , freshly painted, updated, popular active neighborhood , very private fenced wooded yard, great schools ,truly must see!
- MLS® #3537564
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,750
- Year Built1999
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage - 2 Car
- Exterior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, GardenTub, Split BR Plan, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Date ListedAugust 6th, 2019
- Days on Market15
- Address9815 Highlands Crossing Dr
- Zip Code28277
- AppliancesCeiling Fan(s), Cable Prewire, Disposal, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer Hookup, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingCentral Air, Gas Hot Air
- ElementaryElon Park
- MiddleCommunity House
- HighArdrey Kell
- Listing OfficeCarolinas International Realty
Price Change History for 9815 Highlands Crossing Dr, Charlotte, NC (MLS® #3537564)
|Price Reduced from $1,800 to $1,690|
The data relating to real estate on this Web site derive in part from the Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc. IDX program. Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither Keller Williams Southpark nor any listing broker shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties they may be interested in purchasing. © 2019 Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 11:58am CDT.