4950 Looking Glass Trail, Denver
Trilogy Lake Norman Luxury Resort 55 Plus Community. Beautiful Private Premium Lot Backing Up to Woods with Popular Connect 3 Bedroom Ranch Plan, Upgraded at Every Turn. Sit on your Tiled Screened Porch facing a Designer Detailed Paver Patio with Built-In Grilling Station, Entertainment Wall and More. Hardwood Floors Throughout Whole Home, Plantation Shutters on Every Window and Shades on Screened In Porch. State of the Art Kitchen with Highest Upgrades Available for this Plan. Gas Cooking. Custom Closets in your His and Her Closets, Roll Outs in Master Bath Draws, Epoxy on Garage Floor. Fantastic Location, Walk to the Club House or take the trail to the Tree House. Enjoy Trilogy, Twin Mills Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Social Rooms, Restaurants, Indoor/Outdoor Pool, Trails, Bocce, Pickle Ball, Tennis and More. Membership includes Freedom Boat Club on Lake Norman for Hassle Free Boating Access. Start Living the Good Live.
- MLS® #3616602
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,924
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- GaragesAttached Garage,Driveway,Garage - 2 Car,Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesIn-Ground Irrigation,Lawn Maintenance,Underground Power Lines
- Lot DescriptionGreen Area,Private,Views,Wooded,Year Round View
- ConstructionBrick Partial,Fiber Cement
- HOA Fees354
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address4950 Looking Glass Trail
- SubdivisionTrilogy Lake Norman
- Zip Code28037
- Interior FeaturesCable Available,Kitchen Island,Open Floorplan,Pantry,Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCable Prewire,Ceiling Fan(s),CO Detector,Gas Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Wall Oven
- HeatingCentral,Gas Hot Air Furnace
- Listing OfficeLake Norman Realty, Inc.
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of June 3rd, 2020 at 11:45am CDT. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.